sharing the love of Jesus
"For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.'" (ESV)
*The Matthew 25 House is a 24 hour a day 7 day a week residential care facility providing care for elderly residents who were previously shelter, food, and medically insecure.
- The Matthew 25 Houses are funded entirely through donations from churches and individuals at no cost the residents or their families.
- Haiti has no national system in place for elderly care. We do this in Christ's name.
- The Matthew 25 Houses are Supply and Multiply's primary job creation program, employing several Haitian staff to care for our residents.
- The Matthew 25 Houses are a witness to a lived Gospel that changes not only what we say but how we live and care about the least of these.
- We provide every need for our beloved elderly. Thanks to R.W. Baker Funeral Home of Suffolk, VA for sponsoring all costs associated with a respectful funeral as our residents pass from this life into the presence of God.